Kickazz Audio Stream Rental tm
Secondlife's Number 1 Shoutcast Server Rental Company
USING SHOUTCAST REMOTE SERVER
1. Set up Nicecast as in the Basic Setup tutorial of your user manual.
2. Open the Server window, click External in the drawer, and create a New server.
3. Highlight the server, and adjust the settings as indicated below. Finally, switch the radio button in the drawer.
|SETTING QUALITY TAB|
The Quality Tab settings may very
depending on your upload
|SOURCE TAB INFORMATION|
Setting up a
Nicecast broadcast is very simple - in its default settings, you can
be broadcasting iTunes in just one click. But let's run over the
steps needed to get going with Nicecast, with any source. First,
it's good to know a little bit about Nicecast works, to increase
understanding of the application overall. Essentially, Nicecast
works in two portions, as follows:
-Audio comes into Nicecast from a source application or device.
-Audio is routed through any optional audio effects you set (Effects window).
-Audio is encoded to MP3, as specified in the Quality Drawer.
-Audio is output to be tuned in to by listeners, using any MP3 client. An external server running SHOUTcast is preferable.
1. Open Nicecast and set a source application or input device.
2. Adjust the Info drawer, optionally turn on the Stream Tracker listing, and add optional audio Effects.
3. Set the proper Quality level, and click the Start Broadcast button. You're on the air!
The first thing to do to get set up is to pick a Source. Open the Source drawer, and choose an application
(like iTunes or QuickTime) or device (such as a microphone or mixer).
Now comes the trickiest part - the Quality drawer. Nicecast automatically sets the value based on what your connection
to the world is. However, you're free to adjust it. For more information, see the Broadcast window below.
Before you click the Start Broadcast button, set everything as you desire in the Info drawer .
These settings will go out to listeners. Additionally, you can adjust the audio of the broadcast,
using the Effects window. Once this is complete, click Start Broadcast, and you should be streaming!
4. Click Start Broadcast in the Broadcast window. You're on the air, using your external server!
The Effects window provides access to Nicecast's full range of Audio effects,
in what we call the Patch area. See your user manual for complete details.
|DOWNLOAD NICECAST MANUAL (Acrobat Reader Required)|
NICECAST MANUAL DOWNLOAD
COPYRIGHT, © 2007 - 2021 Kickazz Audio Stream Rental tm
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED